Revolutionizing car inspection services in Pakistan.
What does the Car Inspection Report include?
A complete assessment of the vehicle’s condition.
- Engine’s running condition
- Detailed representation of damaged parts
- Type of damage (scratch/dent/major)
- Breakdown by category
Scoring criteria based on
- Overall Condition Analysis
- Interior & Exterior Analysis
- Percentage health score
- Overall ranking per component
Experience peace of mind with OLX Car Inspection
Book Inspection Slot
Schedule the OLX Car Inspection services as per your availability
OLX Conducts Inspection
Our experts will perform an in-depth car inspection that covers 200+ points within 45 minutes
Get Analysis Report
Digitally generated report contains scores for each category as per the expert’s evaluation
Watch Inspection Process Insights
- Team of Expert Technicians
- State-of-the-art tools & equipment
- Detailed report covering 200+ points
- Find any hidden issue & avoid costly repairs
- Save yourself from a bad purchase
- Hassle Free Inspection
- Guaranteed Same Day Inspection
Reviews & Feedback
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does the inspection cost?
What does your inspection cover?
The inspection covers stages listed below. It must be noted that the inspection is visual only and no parts of the vehicle are dismantled or removed during the inspection.
Stage 1: Accidental or exterior check of the vehicle (body paint, identification of replaced body parts, body parts showered and body parts filled with polygate).
Stage 2: Mechanical check up (suspension check, gear shifting, engine cruising, brake response and steering performance)
Stage 3: Diagnostic test conducted by one of the leading OBD Scanners in the market (Test includes All electrical modules and sensors present in the ECU including Engine, Transmission, ABS, Electrical power steering, climate control, hybrid batteries (depending on the technology) etc.