The Protein Works
The Protein Works - Pea Protein
1 Kg (2.2 lbs)
Sold By: The Protein Works
Fulfilled By: OLX Mall
Fulfilled By: OLX Mall
14 Days Easy Return
You are entitled to return the item within 14 days of the delivery date. For more details visit our Returns and Refunds section.
This product comes with no warranty.
- Energy in KJ (Value Per Serving)
- Energy in KCAL (Value Per Serving)
- FAT in G (Value Per Serving)
- Of Which Saturates (Value Per Serving)
- Carbohydrates (Value Per Serving)
- Of Which Sugars (Value Per Serving)
- Protein in G (Value Per Serving)
- Salt in G (Value Per Serving)
- Value Based On
- 30g Serving
- Ingredient 3
- Ingredient 4
- XANTHAN GUM
- Ingredient 1
- PEA PROTEIN ISOLATE
- Ingredient 5
- SWEETENER (SUCRALOSE®)
- Ingredient 2
- REDUCED FAT COCOA POWDER
- contributes to the growth in muscle mass, and maintenance of normal bones.
- Vitamin K
- contributes to normal blood clotting and the maintenance of normal bones.
- Vitamin B6
- contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism, normal psychological function, normal red blood cell formation, and normal protein and glycogen metabolism.
- contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue as well as the normal functioning of the nervous system, and maintenance of normal skin and vision.
- contributes to normal protein synthesis, maintenance of normal teeth and plays a role in the process of cell division.
- What’s in the Box
- The Protein Works - Pea Protein
Pea Protein from THE PROTEIN WORKS™ is sourced from the finest peas and offers a natural food source for anyone following a vegan diet or looking to consume less dairy/meat food sources. It contains no added sugar and because it is dairy, wheat, gluten and lactose free, it is ideal for a wide range of people with food intolerances. Pea Protein is one the highest grade plant based protein sources available, with over 80% pure protein content per 100g (dry basis). It naturally includes an abundance of branched chain amino acids, arginine and lysine. Its purity means it only contains 3g of carbs per serving and just 1.8g of fat. As protein shakes go, this is right up there with the best. As this is a plant-based protein, it is important to remember that it has a very earthy taste and texture and won’t compare to a dairy protein shake for creaminess and full on taste – if that’s what you’re used to consuming. We just want to make that clear from the get-go.