Sell
Toyota Revo V 3.0 0
1 / 8

Details

MakeToyota
ModelHilux
Year2017
ConditionUsed
TransmissionAutomatic
RegisteredYes
Down Payment (Rs)Rs 1,120,000
Monthly Installment (Rs)70000
Installment Plan7 Years
Financer TypeNon Banking Company
Transaction TypeFinancing

Description

CRO . Junaid Khan

Sambrosons Enterprises .

*We offer you your choice's car on very easy installments .

*Our company will take only 8% profit from You .

*We don't deal in any type of interest or lease .

*Our company doesn't provide any tracker with vehicle or insurance .

*You can choose any car which model is from 1995-2020 .

*Also if you cannot chose , You can let us choose the best car for You .

*You'll have to install just 20% of overall cost of vehicle and the rest 80% cost will be provided by our company .

=> Requirements

• Your cnic copy and 4 passport size pictures .

• Two Guaranters and their cnic copy .

• One utility bill .

• Down payment .

* You can contact me anytime 24/7 on whatsapp or local .

Adress : Near Gulhaji Plaza , 2nd floor on Bank Albarka . Thank You .

سمبروسن انٹرپرائزز۔

* ہم آپ کو اپنی پسند کی کار بہت آسان اقساط پر

پیش کرتے ہیں۔

* ہماری کمپنی آپ سے صرف 8٪ منافع لے گی۔

* ہم کسی بھی قسم کی سود یا لیز نہیں لیتے۔

* ہماری کمپنی کسی ٹریکر کو گاڑی یا انشورنس فراہم نہیں کرتی ہے۔

* آپ کسی بھی کار کا انتخاب کرسکتے ہیں جس کا ماڈل 1995-2020 کا ہو۔

* اس کے علاوہ اگر آپ گاڑی انتخاب نہیں کرسکتے ہیں تو ، آپ ہمیں اپنے لئے بہترین کار کا انتخاب کرنے دیں۔

* آپ کو گاڑی کی مجموعی لاگت کا محض 20٪ انسٹال کرنا پڑے گا اور باقی 80٪ لاگت ہماری کمپنی فراہم کرے گی۔

=> تقاضے

• آپ کی cnic کاپی اور پاسپورٹ سائز کی 4 تصاویر۔ • دو گارنٹرز اور ان کی cnic کاپی۔

• ایک یوٹیلیٹی بل۔

• 20% بیعانہ .

* آپ مجھ سے کسی بھی وقت 24/7 دی ھوی نمبر پر رابتہ کرسکتے ہے۔

ایڈریس: گلھاجی پلازہ کے قریب ، بینک البرکا پر دوسری منزل۔

Rs 1,120,000 - 7 Years

Toyota Revo V 3.0

Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
Jul 9
Seller description
Junaid Khan
Member since Sep 2019
** *** ****
Show number

Posted in

Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
AD ID 1018383806

Report this ad