The ideal candidate is an early career Android mobile programmer who will be a member of our Software development team. This individual's primary responsibility will be to support our existing Android mobile applications and the development of new Android mobile applications.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Assist in the development of new Android mobile applications under the direction of a senior engineer.
• Design, code, unit test, debug and document programs.
• Clearly and actively communicate status of work and projects to stakeholders as needed.
• Work closely with team to identify and resolve issues/concerns.
• Diagnose and resolve software defects and problems.
• Meet time requirements for assignments, with minimal reminders.
• Provide work breakdown using standardized estimation techniques.
• Participate in work product reviews (e.g. code design).
• Support other legacy Android and Java applications as required.
Android Mobile App Development Internship
Report this ad