WS2320-1 Misol Original
Misol Wireless weather station connect to WIFI, upload data to web
1. It can measure: Wind speed, wind direction, rain, temperature (outdoor & indoor), humidity (outdoor & indoor), pressure, UV, illuminance, heat index.
2. It transmits data from the outdoor sensor array to the receiver wirelessly(433Mhz).
3. The receiver(display) can connect to Wi-Fi (support 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi), and the data can be uploaded to the websites (www. wundergound. com, www. weathercloud. net, wow. metoffice. gov. uk)
4. The computer connecting to the same Wi-Fi (support 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi), it can view the current information from the device, and export the history data into computer (format: csv)
1) Free PC software to view the weather data, after PC connecting to the same Wi-Fi(support 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi)
(remark: software language: Chinese, Czech, Danish, Deutsch, English, French, Hungarian, Polish, Svenska, Spanish)
2) History Record interval is: 1-240minutes(adjustable). The receiver can log 3552 records in total.
3) Time and date, Sunrise and Sunset time, Moon phase.
4) Indoor/outdoor temperature and humidity & Wind chill & wind direction & Rainfall & Pressure measure,
5) Display rain rate, rainfall data in 24 hours, one week, one month, one year, total rain and rainfall event.
6) Wind speed in mph, km/h, m/s, knots or Beaufort.
7) The direction of the wind with 360 degree.
8) Wind chill, dew point and heat index temperature display.
9) Barometric, weather forecast.
10) MAX, MIN with a time stamp.
11) High alarm and low alarm.
12) Light and UV index.
13) Save the data when batteries is changed
14) High light LED backlight
Transmission distance: Max. 100meter (330 feet)
(tested in open field, no obstacle in between, no interference in between)
RF Frequency: 433 MHz
Temperature range: -40+60°C
Accuracy : +/- 1˚C, Resolution:0.1˚C
Accuracy : +/- 5%, Resolution: 1%
Rain volume: 0 - 9999 mm
Resolution:0.3mm (if rain volume <;;;;;;; 1000mm), 1mm (if rain volume >;;;;;;; =1000mm)
Accuracy : +/- 10%
Wind speed: 0-50m/s (0~100mph)
Accuracy: +/- 1m/s (wind speed<;;;;;;; 5m/s), +/-10% (wind speed >;;;;;;;=5m/s)
Wind direction: 0 to 359 degree
Light: 0-200k Lux
Accuracy : +/-15%
Measuring interval for outdoor sensor: 16 sec
Indoor temperature range: 0˚C--50˚C
Resolution : 0.1˚C
Accuracy : +/-1˚C
Accuracy : +/- 5%
air pressure range: (View phone number)hPa (View phone number)inHg)
Accuracy : +/-3hpa
Resolution : 0.1hPa (0.01inHg)
Measuring interval (indoor sensor): 48 sec
Alarm Duration: 120 seconds
2. Indoor Temperature
3. Indoor Humidity
4. Barometric Pressure
5. Barometric Pressure graph
6. Weather Forecast icon
7. information display area
9. Alarm icon
10. Memory status
11. Wind direction
12. Rain fall
13. Wind speed/Gust speed
14. wind chill/Dew point/Heat index
15. Outdoor Humidity
16. Outdoor Temperature
17. UV index
20. Wifi Signal icon