Toyota Corolla GLI 2016 On Installments

Sialkot, Punjab Added via phone on 15 Feb, Ad ID: 854673788

Brand: Toyota
Year: 2016
Registered in: Lahore
Fuel: Petrol
KM's driven: 45,000 km
 

Get all cars on 20% downpayment and pay remaining 80% on easy instalments..
For further details call on my number or visit our office.
Pak Memon Impex (pvt) Ltd
Address: aimnabad road opposite roshni marriage hall 1st floor sialkot.

When you call, don't forget to mention that you found this ad on OLX.com.pk
I do not wish to be contacted by telemarketers or representatives of any other website.

Views:885
All Ads of this user

User Ads Sehar

Today
10:59

Toyota Pirus S 1.8 on instalment

Toyota Pirus S 1.8 on instalment

Toyota

Rs 4,20,000

Today
10:44

Toyota Fortuner 2.7 VVTI on instalments

Toyota Fortuner 2.7 VVTI on instalments

Toyota

Rs 1,14,000

Today
10:07

Toyota Hilux Revo 2017 hasil krein asan iqsaat pe

Toyota Hilux Revo 2017 hasil krein asan iqsaat pe

Toyota

Rs 9,10,000

Yesterday
12:21

Toyota prius 2012 model hasil krein 20% downpayment ada kr k

Toyota prius 2012 model hasil krein 20% downpayment ada kr k

Toyota

Rs 5,42,000

Yesterday
10:53

Honda Fit 2015 hasil krein qiston pe

Honda Fit 2015 hasil krein qiston pe

Honda

Rs 3,35,000

Show other Ads of this user
Rs 4,00,000

Sehar Away Active on site since 1 Month User Ads

Safety Tips for Buyers

  1. Meet seller at a safe location
  2. Check the item before you buy
  3. Pay only after collecting item
  • Report

Do you have something to sell? Post your ad FOR FREE on OLX