We are looking for Technical Support Specialist will provide support assistance to our valued customers to solve their Product issues, routine Health checkup, Operation, and administration of the specific products, Our Technical Support Specialist position is specifically designed for goal-oriented, high achieving individuals who are determined to build a successful career in the tech industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Respond to all support requests through Ticketing software in a prompt, professional and courteous manner
• Use remote access software to provide 2nd and 3rd level support to troubleshoot and resolve escalated technical issues
• Communicate timely back to customers, track and resolve any issues regarding the product SLA
• Provide Deployment Support to users throughout the enterprise. Performing deployment duties as needed
• Diagnose and resolve Application and Hardware related issues
• Perform product Health checkup, Patching as well as proactive maintenance
• Identify and suggest possible improvements in procedures
• Excellent customer service skills; this includes language proficiency and communication skills, good writing skills.
• The extensive technical know-how of security network devices (Antivirus Servers, firewalls, Network & System monitoring solution and SIEM) and any other security networking hardware or software tools
• Excellent Technical skills required for any of Fortinet, Kaspersky, Solarwinds, Sophos, Forcepoint, Veritas, Bitdefender, PaloAlto, Startodesk, RSA, F5, A10, Rapid7, Netbrain, GFI, Tenable vendors.
• Ability to work well with a team in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment and follow instructions from Team Lead and senior colleagues.
• Minimum Bachelor Degree
• Minimum 2 years working in an IT support capacity
Technical Support Engineer
Report this ad