Suzuki Swift on installment

Sialkot, Punjab Added via phone on 18 Jan, Ad ID: 854673669

Brand: Suzuki
Year: 2013
Registered in: Islamabad
Fuel: Petrol
KM's driven: 90,000 km
 

Get all cars on 20% downpayment and pay remaining 80% on easy instalments..
For further details call on my number or visit our office.
Pak Memon Impex (pvt) Ltd
Address: aimnabad road opposite roshni marriage hall 1st floor sialkot.

When you call, don't forget to mention that you found this ad on OLX.com.pk
I do not wish to be contacted by telemarketers or representatives of any other website.

Views:552
All Ads of this user

User Ads Sehar

Yesterday
10:52

Mercedes Benz asan krein mahana asan qiston pe sirf 20% down payment pe

Mercedes Benz asan krein mahana asan qiston pe sirf 20% down payment pe

Mercedes

Rs 12,80,000

Yesterday
10:41

Toyota Aqua  2015 On Installment

Toyota Aqua 2015 On Installment

Toyota

Rs 4,36,000

Yesterday
10:32

Mercedes benz CLA200 get on monthly instalments

Mercedes benz CLA200 get on monthly instalments

Mercedes

Rs 14,50,000

22 Feb

Toyota Corolla Altis 2015 On Installment

Toyota Corolla Altis 2015 On Installment

Toyota

Rs 4,60,000

22 Feb

Toyota Prius  2011 On Installment

Toyota Prius 2011 On Installment

Toyota

Rs 4,20,000

Show other Ads of this user
Rs 2,30,000

Sehar Away Active on site since 1 Month User Ads

Safety Tips for Buyers

  1. Meet seller at a safe location
  2. Check the item before you buy
  3. Pay only after collecting item
  • Report

Do you have something to sell? Post your ad FOR FREE on OLX