A National/International Non-Profit Organization Naveed Khan Foundation in collaboration with UN & Government of Pakistan requires services of highly competent, dynamic and motivated Individuals for initiating of a Project in Islamabad & Tribal Districts of KPK.
1. Personal Assistant to CEO (Male/Female). (Qualification Bachelor).
2. District Project Manager (10). (Qualification Bachelor).(Male/Female).
3. Social Mobilizer. (10). (Qualification Bachelor).(Male/Female).
4. Administrative Assistant.(05) (Qualification Bachelor).(Male/Female).
5. Data Entry Operators. (15) (Qualification, Intermediate).(Male/Female).
6. Accountant. (05) (Male/Female).(Qualification Intermediate/Bachelor).
7. Front Desk Receptionist/Telephone Attendant (Qualification Intermediate).(10) (Female).
8. Security Guards. (10). (Retired Personnels).
9. Driver (10).
10. Cook (10).
Last Date to apply: September 20, 2019.
Tests will be conducted in October, 2019. Applicants will be informed accordingly.
Note: For Registration/Form submission write to the Human Resource Section or contact 0312_913_0020.
NKF/UN is committed to Gender Equality and Diversity.
For further Assistance Contact: 0312_913_0020
Report this ad