Samsung J5-2016 (4G) on Easy Installments

Lahore, Punjab Added at 12:29 am, Ad ID: 848158086

Brand: Samsung
   

Assalam O Alaikum People
Want to buy this phone in reliable and affordable Installments,you're certainly in the right place.
20% advance payment and remaining 80% on 10 equal installments.
20% Advance Payment = 4,500 Rs (At the time if delivery)
Monthly Installment =1,800 Rs
Total 10 Installments = 17,999 Rs
Grab your desired Smartphones through Sam Corporations.
Thank you

When you call, don't forget to mention that you found this ad on OLX.com.pk
I do not wish to be contacted by telemarketers or representatives of any other website.

Views:206
All Ads of this user

User Ads Sam Corporations

Today
00:29

Samsung J5 Prime on Easy Installments

Samsung J5 Prime on Easy Installments

Samsung

Rs 24,999

Today
00:29

Samsung Grand Prime+ (4G) on Easy Installments

Samsung Grand Prime+ (4G) on Easy Installments

Samsung

Rs 15,999

Today
00:29

Samsung J2 (3G) on Easy Installments

Samsung J2 (3G) on Easy Installments

Samsung

Rs 15,300

Yesterday
23:29

Samsung J-730F (4G) on Easy Installments

Samsung J-730F (4G) on Easy Installments

Samsung

Rs 36,999

Yesterday
23:29

Samsung A-320F (4G) on Easy Installments

Samsung A-320F (4G) on Easy Installments

Samsung

Rs 32,999

Show other Ads of this user
Rs 22,499

Sam Corporations Away Active on site since 1 Month User Ads

  • +92 3175490049

Safety Tips for Buyers

  1. Meet seller at a safe location
  2. Check the item before you buy
  3. Pay only after collecting item
  • Report

Do you have something to sell? Post your ad FOR FREE on OLX