Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge DS (Duos) on reliable & easy Installments

Lahore, Punjab Added on 28 Aug, Ad ID: 848156163

Rs 64,999
Brand: Samsung

Assalam O Alaikum People
Want to buy this phone in reliable and affordable Installments,you're certainly in the right place.
20% advance payment and remaining 80% on 10 equal installments.
20% Payment = 13,000 Rs (At the time of delivery)
Monthly Installment =5200 Rs
Total 10 Installments = 52,000 Rs
Grab your desired Smartphones through Sam Corporations.
Thank you

When you call, don't forget to mention that you found this ad on
I do not wish to be contacted by telemarketers or representatives of any other website.


Do you have something to sell? Post your ad FOR FREE on OLX