Samsung galaxy J7 prime on easy installments

Lahore, Punjab Added via phone on 19 Aug, Ad ID: 848191269

Brand: Samsung
   

Assalam O Alaikum People
Want to buy this phone in reliable and affordable Installments,you're certainly in the right place.
First 20% payment and remaining 80% on 10 equal installments.
20% Payment = 5,399 Rs (At the time of delivery)
Monthly Installment = Rs 2160
Total 10 Installments = Rs 21,600
Grab your desired Smartphones through Sam Corporations.
Thank you

When you call, don't forget to mention that you found this ad on OLX.com.pk
I do not wish to be contacted by telemarketers or representatives of any other website.

Views:398

User Ads Sam corporation

Yesterday
13:58

Samsung Galaxy A5 on easy installments

Samsung Galaxy A5 on easy installments

Samsung

Rs 39,999

Yesterday
11:29

Samsung Galaxy J3 on easy installments

Samsung Galaxy J3 on easy installments

Samsung

Rs 18,999

19 Aug

Samsung Galaxy A7 on easy installments

Samsung Galaxy A7 on easy installments

Samsung

Rs 49,999

Today
13:29

Samsung Galaxy A320F on easy installments

Samsung Galaxy A320F on easy installments

Samsung

Rs 32,999

18 Aug

Samsung Galaxy J5 on easy installments

Samsung Galaxy J5 on easy installments

Samsung

Rs 31,999

Rs 26,999

Sam corporation Online Active on site since 1 Month User Ads

  • +92 3014822505

Safety Tips for Buyers

  1. Meet seller at a safe location
  2. Check the item before you buy
  3. Pay only after collecting item
  • Report

Do you have something to sell? Post your ad FOR FREE on OLX