Samsung Galaxy J5 on easy installments

Lahore, Punjab Added via phone on 18 Aug, Ad ID: 848202510

Brand: Samsung
   

Assalam O Alaikum People
Want to buy this phone in reliable and affordable Installments,you're certainly in the right place.
20% advance payment and remaining 80% on 10 equal installments.
20% Payment = 6399 Rs (At the time of delivery)
Monthly Installment = Rs 2560
Total 10 Installments = Rs 25,600
Grab your desired Smartphones through Sam Corporations.
Thank you

When you call, don't forget to mention that you found this ad on OLX.com.pk
I do not wish to be contacted by telemarketers or representatives of any other website.

Views:262

User Ads Sam Corporations

Yesterday
22:29

Samsung Galaxy A7 on easy installments

Samsung Galaxy A7 on easy installments

Samsung

Rs 49,999

Yesterday
13:29

Samsung Galaxy A320F on easy installments

Samsung Galaxy A320F on easy installments

Samsung

Rs 32,999

Yesterday
09:23

Samsung galaxy J7 prime on easy installments

Samsung galaxy J7 prime on easy installments

Samsung

Rs 26,999

17 Aug

Samsung Galaxy J3 on easy installments

Samsung Galaxy J3 on easy installments

Samsung

Rs 18,999

16 Jul

Samsung Galaxy A5 on easy installments

Samsung Galaxy A5 on easy installments

Samsung

Rs 39,999

Rs 31,999

Sam Corporations Away Active on site since 1 Month User Ads

  • +92 3014822505

Safety Tips for Buyers

  1. Meet seller at a safe location
  2. Check the item before you buy
  3. Pay only after collecting item
  • Report

Do you have something to sell? Post your ad FOR FREE on OLX