Samsung G-610F (4G) on Easy Installments

Lahore Added on 28 Aug, Ad ID: 848157840

Assalam O Alaikum People
Want to buy this phone in reliable and affordable Installments,you're certainly in the right place.
20% advance payment and remaining 80% on 10 equal installments.
20% Advance Payment = 5,600 Rs (At the time of delivery)
Monthly Installment =2,320 Rs
Total 10 Installments = 23,200 Rs
Grab your desired Smartphones through Sam Corporations.
Thank you

When you call, don't forget to mention that you found this ad on
I do not wish to be contacted by telemarketers or representatives of any other website.


Do you have something to sell? Post your ad FOR FREE on OLX