Samsung A720-F (4G) 2017* on Easy Installments

Lahore, Punjab Added on 12 Aug, Ad ID: 848156268

Brand: Samsung
   

Assalam O Alaikum People
Want to buy this phone in reliable and affordable Installments,you're certainly in the right place.
20% advance payment and remaining 80% on 10 equal installments.
20% advance Payment = 10,000 Rs (At the time if delivery)
Monthly Installment =3,999 Rs
Total 10 Installments = 39,900 Rs
Grab your desired Smartphones through Sam Corporations.
Thank you

When you call, don't forget to mention that you found this ad on OLX.com.pk
I do not wish to be contacted by telemarketers or representatives of any other website.

Views:61
All Ads of this user

User Ads Sam Corporations

Yesterday
11:24

Oppo Mobile Phones on Easy and Reliable Installments

Oppo Mobile Phones on Easy and Reliable Installments

OPPO

Rs 5,000

Yesterday
11:12

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge BE (Duos) on reliable & easy Installments

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge BE (Duos) on reliable & easy Installments

Samsung

Rs 67,999

Yesterday
00:29

Samsung J5-2016 (4G) on Easy Installments

Samsung J5-2016 (4G) on Easy Installments

Samsung

Rs 22,499

Yesterday
00:29

Samsung Grand Prime+ (4G) on Easy Installments

Samsung Grand Prime+ (4G) on Easy Installments

Samsung

Rs 15,999

Yesterday
00:29

Samsung J2 (3G) on Easy Installments

Samsung J2 (3G) on Easy Installments

Samsung

Rs 15,300

Show other Ads of this user
Rs 49,999

Sam Corporations Away Active on site since 1 Month User Ads

  • +92 3175490049

Safety Tips for Buyers

  1. Meet seller at a safe location
  2. Check the item before you buy
  3. Pay only after collecting item
  • Report

Do you have something to sell? Post your ad FOR FREE on OLX