Samsung A520 (4G) on Easy Installments3

Lahore, Punjab Added on 12 Aug, Ad ID: 848157375

Brand: Samsung
   

Assalam O Alaikum People
Want to buy this phone in reliable and affordable Installments,you're certainly in the right place.
20% advance payment and remaining 80% on 10 equal installments.
20% advance Payment = 8,000 Rs (At the time if delivery)
Monthly Installment =3,200 Rs
Total 10 Installments = 31,999 Rs
Grab your desired Smartphones through Sam Corporations.
Thank you

When you call, don't forget to mention that you found this ad on OLX.com.pk
I do not wish to be contacted by telemarketers or representatives of any other website.

Views:44
All Ads of this user

User Ads Sam Corporations

17 Aug

Oppo Mobile Phones on Easy and Reliable Installments

Oppo Mobile Phones on Easy and Reliable Installments

OPPO

Rs 5,000

17 Aug

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge BE (Duos) on reliable & easy Installments

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge BE (Duos) on reliable & easy Installments

Samsung

Rs 67,999

17 Aug

Samsung J5-2016 (4G) on Easy Installments

Samsung J5-2016 (4G) on Easy Installments

Samsung

Rs 22,499

17 Aug

Samsung Grand Prime+ (4G) on Easy Installments

Samsung Grand Prime+ (4G) on Easy Installments

Samsung

Rs 15,999

17 Aug

Samsung J2 (3G) on Easy Installments

Samsung J2 (3G) on Easy Installments

Samsung

Rs 15,300

Show other Ads of this user
Rs 39,999

Sam Corporations Away Active on site since 1 Month User Ads

  • +92 3175490049

Safety Tips for Buyers

  1. Meet seller at a safe location
  2. Check the item before you buy
  3. Pay only after collecting item
  • Report

Do you have something to sell? Post your ad FOR FREE on OLX