* Moss rose is an annual flowering plant. It will establish quickly, bloom profusely through the summer months.
* Portulacas will produce beautiful, 2 inch, paper like flowers. The plants themselves only mature to a height of roughly 3 to 6 inches tall and 12 to 14 inches wide, making it an excellent ground cover plant.
* It makes a great edging plant for the front of a sunny border or grow it in containers and baskets. This mix produces 2 inch, rose-like blooms of intense colors that continue all summer long.
* Moss Rose thrives even in poor, sandy soil and can spread 14 inches establishing itself as an effective ground cover in no time.
* Plant 1000 of these heirloom, non gmo flower seeds to cover approximately 20 square feet when sowing as a ground cover seed.
* Use for flower beds, borders, vases and containers.
Moss-rose Double Pink Heirloom plant
Report this ad