Maruti suzuki wagon R

Faisalabad, Punjab Added via phone Yesterday, Ad ID: 854672844

Brand: Suzuki
Year: 2017
Fuel: Petrol
KM's driven: 6,250 km
   

Pay 20%downpayment remaining will be 80% finance by company for more information cl me
Asakri group investment
Cro aqsa

When you call, don't forget to mention that you found this ad on OLX.com.pk
I do not wish to be contacted by telemarketers or representatives of any other website.

Views:97
All Ads of this user

User Ads Cro Aqsa

Yesterday
15:14

Apny khwbo ka ghr hasil kry asan iksat pr

Apny khwbo ka ghr hasil kry asan iksat pr

Houses

Rs 11,00,000

Yesterday
14:37

Gari hasil kry installment pr

Gari hasil kry installment pr

Range Rover

Rs 2,10,000

Yesterday
14:26

Suzuki bolan installment pr hasil kry

Suzuki bolan installment pr hasil kry

Suzuki

Rs 1,50,000

Yesterday
14:17

Bus hasil kry asan iksat pr

Bus hasil kry asan iksat pr

Buses, Vans & Trucks

Rs 1,95,000

Yesterday
12:32

Get heavy bikes at 20% advnce without bank statment

Get heavy bikes at 20% advnce without bank statment

Heavy Bikes

Rs 90,000

Show other Ads of this user
Rs 3,30,000

Cro Aqsa Away Active on site since 1 Month User Ads

Safety Tips for Buyers

  1. Meet seller at a safe location
  2. Check the item before you buy
  3. Pay only after collecting item
  • Report

Do you have something to sell? Post your ad FOR FREE on OLX