If you’re a machine learning engineer with strong fundamentals in machine learning algorithms, programming, data structures, data manipulation, statistics, mathematics, and computer science, you might have what it takes to drive the next great technological shift.
* Research and develop algorithms by applying a variety of machine learning techniques
* Coordinate, prepare and teach ML course
* Must possess a strong background in Machine Learning
* BS/MS/Ph.D. Computer Science
* 1-2+ years relevant work experience in data scientist capacity
* Proficient in Python and Java
* You have experience implementing machine learning algorithms at scale in Java, Scala, Python or similar (not just R or Matlab)
* Preferably worked with anomaly detection and un- or semisupervised learning, and not intimidated by unstructured, unlabeled datasets
* You have machine learning code or work on open source to share with us
* Experience in open source framework/libraries such as Pytorch, Caffe2, and Tensorflow or similar a plus
* You are a grounded and humble person who takes your job seriously, not yourself.
* Dynamic individual with great teamwork and interpersonal skills
* Innately curious and self motivated to ask questions and find answers
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Passionate about technology and enjoys hacking/prototyping on the side