***IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THE POSITION BELOW, PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME TO: GEOTECHINFORMATIONSOLUTIONS2 at GMAIL***
Phone calls and text messages will not be answered.
Our company is searching for a Recruiter/HR Generalist to join our growing team. You will be a dynamic and integral part of our team, and will be responsible for making sure day to day operations run efficiently.
This position is full-time, and can be worked from home. No travel is required. We are looking for someone who is a master at organization, loves tackling big projects, and wants to grow with our team.
You will be responsible for coordinating the recruitment function of our company, and will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover top tier talent. This position is responsible for managing the first stage of the recruitment process. The responsibilities include using various channels to look for potential candidates, contacting passive candidates, and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs. This position is a split within the Recruiting function and administration functions of HR, however a primary emphasis on recruitment is key.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with full-cycle recruitment and excellent communication skills. Ultimately, this position will maintain and improve our employer brand, ensuring that we attract, hire and retain talented employees who contribute to our company’s growth.
• Source candidates through job boards, resume databases, professional networks, referrals, recruiting sources, etc.
• Coordinate with manager and hiring managers to determine position requirements
• Manage all communication with candidates from initial application through the extension of an offer
• Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques
• Maintain candidate databases via our applicant tracking system
• Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities and maintain candidate pool for current and future vacancies
• Work closely with hiring manager to thoroughly understand technical requirements of the role, function and how the position fits into the organization
• Screen resumes to determine organization and department fit
• University degree
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Candidate must possess strong communication skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
• 5-10 years of experience as a Recruiter for technical, office, or engineering field required
• Experience in using Microsoft Office suite programs – Word, PowerPoint & Excel
• Able to multi-task with a demonstrated willingness to learn
• Expert organization skills and attention to detail
• Sensitivity to confidential matters
Report this ad