Olx logo
Dropdown trigger
All categoriesDropdown arrow
Easy INSTALLMENTS Hotel Apartment at Zee Avenue RAMADA, Cooper road 0
1 / 16
Details
Price17,500,000
FurnishedFurnished
Bedrooms2
Bathrooms2
Floor Level3
Area unitSquare Feet
Area499
Description
10% Guaranteed Rent, 40 Vouchers for stay in RAMADA Zee Avenue (RAMADA Hotel) Cooper road near Punjab assembly. (Grey structure has been completed) Purchase an apartment in 5-Star hotel RAMADA and get 10% Guaranteed rent of total investment and get 40 Vouchers per year for a stay free of cost in 5-star hotel RAMADA. Rent will increase 20% after 5 years. (Shops & Hotel Apartments Available) Hotel Apartments (499 Sq feet) Total Price of Hotel Apartment = 17,090,750 Rs Down Payment 30% = 5,127,225 Rs Installments 24 months =391,663 Rs 15% on completion = 2,563,613 Rs Rent per month = 142,422 Rs per month (Rent will increase 20% after 5 years) SHOPS (161 Sq feet) Total price of Shop = 7,438,200 Rs Down Payment 30% = 2,231,460 Rs Installments 36 months = 113,640 Rs per month 15% on completion = 1,115,730Rs Why invest in Zee Avenue? * Approved by all relevant authorities * Easy payment plan available * It is in a prime location on Cooper Road, near the elegant Punjab Assembly and opposite the historic Faletti’s Hotel * Ramada Hotel & Suites, an international hotel chain, is part of the project, adding investment appeal * The entire project is compliant with the international standards of development * Exclusively marketed by Zameen. com, referring to the fact that the required due diligence has been meticulously undertaken to ensure that your investment is secure Facilities and Amenities: * Shopping Mall according to international standards with high ceilings & expansive rooms * Ramada Hotel & Suites with largest ever bedroom sizes and other contemporary necessities * Local as well as international brands * Family Fun city * Food court with a wide variety of local and international food chains * Rooftop with Deluxe swimming pool, sauna, and Jacuzzi * BBQ restaurant * Ample car parking
Related ads
Rs 17,500,000
favoriteIconUnselected
2 Bds - 2 Ba - 499 Square Feet

Easy INSTALLMENTS Hotel Apartment at Zee Avenue RAMADA, Cooper road

Mall Road, Lahore3 days ago
Seller Description
Zameen.com
Zameen.com
Member since Feb 2021
Posted inMall Road, Lahore, Punjab
Map placeholder
See location
Ad id 1037396241
Report this ad