Bolan carry new or used hasil krein Installment

Sialkot, Punjab Added via phone on 18 Jan, Ad ID: 854672636

Brand: Suzuki
Year: 2015
Registered in: Lahore
Fuel: Petrol
KM's driven: 80,000 km
 

Get all cars on 20% downpayment and pay remaining 80% on easy instalments..
For further details call on my number or visit our office.

When you call, don't forget to mention that you found this ad on OLX.com.pk
I do not wish to be contacted by telemarketers or representatives of any other website.

Views:447
All Ads of this user

User Ads Sehar

Yesterday
11:06

Honda City  2014 On Installment

Honda City 2014 On Installment

Honda

Rs 3,00,000

Yesterday
11:03

Honda N One  2014 On Installment

Honda N One 2014 On Installment

Honda

Rs 2,45,000

Yesterday
10:35

Suzuki Wagon R Modified new or used on instalment

Suzuki Wagon R Modified new or used on instalment

Suzuki

Rs 2,00,000

Yesterday
10:23

Suzuki Mehran 2005 model hasil krein asan iqsaat pe

Suzuki Mehran 2005 model hasil krein asan iqsaat pe

Suzuki

Rs 1,20,000

Yesterday
10:19

Toyota Corolla  2011 On Installment

Toyota Corolla 2011 On Installment

Toyota

Rs 2,00,000

Show other Ads of this user
Rs 1,40,000

Sehar Away Active on site since 1 Month User Ads

Safety Tips for Buyers

  1. Meet seller at a safe location
  2. Check the item before you buy
  3. Pay only after collecting item
  • Report

Do you have something to sell? Post your ad FOR FREE on OLX