We require an experienced Accounts Officer to join our growing team. Candidates with strong knowledge of cost accounting & cost controls will be preferred. Competitive salary and accommodation options provided.
Professional Qualification: Masters / MBA specialization in finance or equivalent degree
Experience: At least 3 years
• Knowledge of both Financial and Managerial accounting.
• Preparing and analyzing the company's financial records especially cost of goods sold
Send Resume On This No
• Candidate will be responsible for executing a variety of financial procedures, including month-end and year-end closings, accounts payable and receivable, bank reconciliations, inventory evaluation & general ledger reviews.
• Prepares and records assets, liabilities, revenues, and expense entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies.
• Candidate must be highly detail-oriented and organized with an ability to meet a constant stream of deadlines.
• Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively with different levels of employees