We are looking for an Accountant Cum Warehouse incharge to manage all financial transactions & inventory management , from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business,
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prepare balance sheets, profit and loss statements and other financial reports. Responsibilities also include analyzing trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and expenses.
• Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
• Manage all accounting transactions
• Publish financial statements in time
• Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
• Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
• Ensure timely bank payments
• Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
• Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
• Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
• Audit financial transactions and documents
• Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
• Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
• Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping
• Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
• Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
• Able to multi-task and prioritize work effectively
Send Your CV In pdf format : 0300
Report this ad