NOTE: This posting is only for candidates who can commute/travel in or too Faisalabad.
A start-up company providing renewable and eco-friendly products and services that support and nurture our environment with focus on re-use and re-purpose of single use plastic waste is seeking a part-time accountant.
• Bookkeeping/Managing Accounts.
• Raise all POs.
• Auditing Books and SOPs.
• Pay Salaries.
• Manage Petty Cash.
• Manage Banking Requirements.
• Manage Licenses, certification, permits etc.
• Other accounting tasks, such as preparing checks, creating budgets, calculating billing statements, preparing and submitting tax forms, compiling financial records and managing inventory records.
• Certification in Accounting.
• Minimum 3-year experience.
• Basic knowledge of applicable tax system.
• Good network of relevant local contacts.
• Proficiency in setup and use of accounting software.
• Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Self-starter, Detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
• Good communication skills.
• Ethical, moral and legal.
Timing can be flexible.
Pay will be dependent on relevant education level, experience, skill set and relevant local contacts.
This opening may lead to a full-time placement in future as Plant Manager for qualified candidates showing strong results.
Accountant For Plant | Factory: Part Time
Report this ad